Are you looking for a car rental at Brisbane Airport?
At Brisbane Airport Car Hire™ we help you compare prices from Australia’s most well known and respected car rental companies including Budget, Thrifty and Avis. We don’t charge any booking fees and in a matter of minutes you’ll be able to find the cheapest car available. You can select to pick up your car at Brisbane Airport or one of several locations throughout South East Queensland.
Attractions Around Brisbane
While there is a lot to see within Brisbane itself, there are several interesting destinations just an hour or two drive away from the city. Here are some of them.
- Gold Coast – plenty to see and do for everyone. Great theme parks and brilliant beaches for swimming and surfing.
- Noosa – a perfect place for a holiday escape.
- Glasshouse Mountains – these ancient volcanic plugs create an unforgettable sight.
- Australia Zoo – get up close to crocs, tigers and a whole host of Australian and exotic animals.
- Mooloolaba – more beautiful beaches right in the centre of the Sunshine Coast. Just 1h drive north of Brisbane.
Frequently Asked Questions
One-way car hire: can I drive my rental car from Brisbane to Sydney?
Yes, you can. You must however make a booking for a one way rental. To do so uncheck the tickbox next to Return to the same location and select your return location, i.e. Gold Coast or Sydney.
I need a larger vehicle, do you offer minivan or 8-seater car hire?
Yes, we do. Please be aware that these types of vehicles are extremely popular during holiday periods. So if you’re planning a trip in a larger group around Christmas time or Easter and would like to rent an 8-seater or other minivan, make sure you book early!
Have you got your vehicle booked? Great! We hope you enjoy your time spent in Brisbane.